Friday, May 29, 2015

Festive Friday: Chic Street Festival Look

Happy Friday all! If you live in Chicago, you know that weekends between May and August mean street festivals!  I'm a huge fan of street festivals because they give you the opportunity to visit neighborhoods you might not otherwise, try new food and listen to some good music, all in the great outdoors (and hopefully, sunshine).
 
This is an outfit I bought over the weekend at the Splendid outlet which also carries Ella Moss.  These fun trousers are perfect for early summer - lightweight, colorful and comfortable.  While I like the blouse on the model, I went with the blue tank on the brunette model to avoid too much white (I am certain to spill something on myself at a street festival!).  I like that the teal-blue tank doesn't perfectly match the royal blue color in the trousers. These Dolce Vita wedges dress up the outfit a bit in my opinion, but the gladiator sandals work too!

I have been coveting this blush Chloe bag - I think it'll be awhile before I can pull the trigger, but for now, I'll just drool over it.

Have a wonderful weekend! Let me know what festivals you're looking forward to this summer.

xo, Jen

Festive Friday: Chic Street Festival Look



No comments:

Post a Comment