Friday, June 5, 2015

A few things I can't live without (at least for the foreseeable future)

Happy Friday! In the summer, my firm allows us to take every other Friday off and today is my first Friday.  I'm happy to say it's been a rather productive day - working out, running errands and getting my nails done.

I was thinking today about some of the things I use and/or wear regularly and thought I'd share them with you.  As you would expect, this list changes often, but here's is the current version. . .

1.  Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

I used to be a huge Bare Minerals fan until my sister introduced me to this silky soft foundation.  I used to also be afraid of liquid makeup because I was worried it would 1. make me look oily and 2. make me look like I had a ton of makeup on.  However, I must say that this makeup leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and radiant.  I never realized how dry powder makeup was making my skin until I made the switch.  Highly recommend this product!

Ok, ok I know that fitness trackers are all the rage, but I really do love my fitbit.  My boyfriend, Daniel, got me this for my birthday last October and I've been hooked ever since.  I've even quit taking the bus and started walking to work just to force myself to get 10,000 steps a day.  Daniel also got me this great Tory Burch Fitbit Bracelet to wear when I want to dress it up a little.

This is a classic bag that looks great with both casual and professional outfits.  While I usually use it as a weekend or casual bag, I do find myself using it for work every now and then (especially now that it's summer).  It's a great size, beautiful color and has a zipper (important for me, I tend to spill things out of my purse). 

I recently started a gratuity journal and this one from Kate Spade is perfect.  I love the quote (all things to be thankful for!) and ribbon marker.  I sometimes have a hard time sticking with journaling, but this journal actually makes me want to write in it.

5. Old Navy Double Strap Sandals 
I bought these on a whim in March, and I'm so glad I did since they are no longer in stock (similar here).  Mine are cognac, not black, but I really like the black too.  I find that they go with everything and are also super comfy.  They were only $12!



Now that wedding season is upon us, I use this bag regularly.  It really is the perfect weekend bag.  I love the separate bottom pocket for shoes and how roomy the bag is overall without becoming too heavy.  I absolutely love the new forest green color too!

I plan to update this list periodically as my favorites change, but I'd love to hear about some of your favorites in the meantime. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by.

xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment