Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fringe Favorites for Fall

I haven't posted in quite awhile because Daniel and I bought a condo, moved into it and did a little work fixing it up (with LOTS of help from my awesome family)! I'm glad to finally have my free time back to devote to blogging.  Hopefully an upcoming post will feature some pictures of the condo including some of the furniture we've bought and a bit of the work we've done.

But for now . . . fringe! If you check out my Favorites page you'll see that one of the things I'm loving for fall is fringe.  It seems like this trend came out of nowhere, but I'm really digging it.  It's amazing how versatile fringe is and you can find it on all kinds of pieces, as you can see below.  These are just a few of my current favorites, but I'd love to hear what all of you think about fringe for fall and whether it'll stick around or not.

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

All things fringe

Shop the fringe



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment