Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend Sale Scores for Work

I know it's the Wednesday after Memorial Day now, but I wanted to share a few of the items I picked up this weekend on a deep discount.  While I'm not normally a fan of button-downs, this classic sleeveless number from Banana Republic Factory fit me perfectly and was great for the weather today (I brought an old cream cardigan with me to work because my office is always freezing, brrrr!).  It also pairs nicely with the Banana Republic Navy Sloan-Fit Ankle Pants which were 50% off.  My nude Cole Haan Wedges I bought at the outlet this time last year (my favorite pumps by far, very comfortable and stylish) rounded out this outfit nicely.

I also scored the kate spade Sawyer Street Alair 75% off ($150!).  It is a very large bag, which is perfect for me.  I can fit my work shoes, lunch bag, wallet, keys, and the kitchen sink (kidding...although it feels that way sometimes).  Everything fits without making the bag bulky, and the leather is super soft.

The jewelry pictured are all pieces I've had for quite some time and wear regularly so I just thought I'd share them with you as well!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

xo, Jen




Memorial Day Weekend Sale Workwear


Banana Republic striped top
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana Republic ankle pants
bananarepublic.gap.com


Cole haan shoes
lordandtaylor.com



Michele watch
amazon.com


David yurman ring
bloomingdales.com


David yurman ring
bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment